Tuesday 14 April 2020

New Release: CUTIE AND THE BEAST by M.E. Carter

CO03-BANNER-FB-RB


Welcome back to Weight Expectations, where the unexpected is likely to happen.

Cutie and the Beast, an all-new hilarious romantic standalone from M.E. Carter, is LIVE!

perf6.000x9.000.indd


Living with her mother seemed like a good idea at the time. But Elliott Donovan’s living arrangements are not working for her anymore. Desperate to get back on her financial feet after a divorce and out from under her mother’s thumb, Elliott takes a job in the child care center at Weight Expectations, a local gym.

It has everything she needs – family friendly hours, more pay than she expected, and a super cute trainer who just happens to have part of his house for rent.

Abel DiSoto was living the good life until his wife walked out taking half of the family income with her. The blow to his ego was bad enough, but after a fire at the gym scattered Abel’s clients, and consequently his commissions, he’s stuck figuring out how to make ends meet, too. Renting out the master suite of his house to his new co-worker seems like an easy solution. They’re both mature adults, they both have eight-year-old daughters, and their work schedules coordinate so they can lend each other a helping hand to ease the burden of single parenthood.

The only downside? Living like a blended family when you’re not actually a family can present some challenges.


Welcome back to Weight Expectations, where the unexpected is likely to happen.
‘Cutie and the Beast’ is a full-length contemporary romantic comedy, can be read as a standalone, and is book #3 in the Cipher Office series, Knitting in the City World, Penny Reid Book Universe.


CO03-LIVE copy

Download your copy TODAY!

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2RnGgqQ
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2tt0Az5
AppleBooks: https://apple.co/30wb7FP
Google Play: http://bit.ly/378Hmxa
Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2NLdj76

Coming to Kindle Unlimited April 20th!

About M.E. Carter

My name is M.E. Carter and I have no idea how I ended up writing books. I’m more of a story teller (the more exaggerated the better) and I happen to know people who helped me get those stories on paper. I love reading (read almost 200 books last year), hate working out (but I do it anyway because my trainer makes me), love food (but hate what it does to my butt) and love traveling to non-touristy places most people never see. I live in Houston with my four kids, Mary, Elizabeth, Carter and Bug, who was just a twinkle in my eye when I came up with my pen name. Yeah, I’ll probably have to pay for his therapy someday for being left out.


17203046_307957012940758_8976649853521907524_n

Find M.E. Carter online




20200225-SPR logo FINAL

Connect with Smartypants Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment